Helpful Flood Links
- The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) What the Flood! Quiz tests your knowledge of flood-related insurance.
- The Texas Water Development Board’s Texas Flood website gives you information about what to do before, during, and after a flood.
- The FEMA National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)’s Flood Smart website can help you find NFIP flood insurance policy providers in Texas.
- FEMA’s File Your Claim page has information about how to file a flood claim and things to know during the repair process.
- FEMA’s Historical Flood Risks page helps you understand your potential flood risk and potential flood-related costs.