Residential Property Insurance

Texas Windstorm Insurance Association (TWIA)

TWIAMost insurance companies do not offer wind and hail coverage to people that live along the Texas Gulf Coast. If your home is in a coastal county on the map shown here, you may have to buy a policy through the Texas Windstorm Insurance Association (TWIA). A TWIA policy provides wind and hail coverage for those unable to get the coverage elsewhere.

*⃣For more information about TWIA, contact them at the link above or 1-800-788-8247.